Tuesday 25 September 2012

It's that time of year again

October is coming up! That means that 31 for 21 is here. In case you missed it last year, here's a short summary:

31 for 21 is a term used in the down syndrome bloggers community. There are 31 days in October and down syndrome (T21) is three copies of the 21st chromosome. Therefore it is called 31 for (T)21. October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

You do not have to have a child with DS to participate in this. It is mostly just a call to raise awareness for Trisomy 21.  You also don't have to blog about DS every day...which is good because I think I'm starting to run out of things to talk about! LOL.

I am going to try my hardest to keep up with it this year. I always start things with the best intentions...photo a day challenges, blog a day challenges, recording calories etc and I always drop off. This year I'm back in school so I will try my absolute best to keep up, but I'm not making any promises.

Good luck to me and remember to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!