Tuesday 4 October 2011

31 for 21 - Day 4

Again, another day with nothing really decent to post. I think it's because I'm SO exhausted from work last night. Not only have I not had to work since February of this year, but I haven't done overnights in almost a year and therefore my body is kinda "wtf"ing me right now. My knees hurt, my back hurts, and I'm pretty sure trying to get back into the habit of sleeping during the day is hard when you know your daughter is at daycare. I called to check up on her today (something I said I wouldn't do) and as usual, she was doing great. Way to go momma, what were you worrying for?

Auntie Winter came over the other day to take some pictures of Everleigh...and out of all the ones she took, this is my favourite:
I absolutely HATE pictures of me (my brain is going "holy fuck, you have huge arms. Lose some weight, do some toning, you're disgusting) but I love it nonetheless. I don't have many "artsy" pictures of Ev and I, so this one does well.
This is my other favourite:




It's hard to believe she's come from this:
To this:
In only a few short months. My heart, it's overflowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!