Thursday 8 September 2011

September 8, 2011

'Nother meeting with the developmental consultant (DC) today. She made comment on how strong Everleigh's gotten during tummy time, how well she's doing with rolling and talking. Told me we need to work on reaching for things (toys, faces etc). We're going to start Occupational Therapy (OT) in the next visit or so depending on how heavy the OT's caseload is. I'm actually really excited. It means we're getting closer and closer to starting solids. Closer to Christmas. Closer to her first birthday.

I leave you with a few pictures of cuteness:

OH! A friend and I got tattoos yesterday. We both got something meaningful. I got a yellow and blue (DS) awareness ribbon with Everleigh's name and she got a bird with a ribbon..with a saying written in her mother's handwriting. Yesterday was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!