Tuesday 29 October 2013

31 for 21 - Day 29

It's been a busy weekend (as usual). I worked Friday and Saturday night 3:18-11:18 pm, then spent Sunday with Everleigh. She went to bed at Grandma's, then I went home to bed myself. I then worked 6:30-2:30pm on Monday. Yawn.

Now, back to school today. I also forgot that today is picture day at the daycare (oops. Good job mom).

I thoroughly enjoyed my week off last week. I didn't do a whole lot, which was most of the beauty of it. It was just nice to bring Everleigh to daycare in the morning, then go back home and do whatever I felt like doing, or nothing at all. I did laundry, dishes, Scentsy, took Ev to the dentist....beautiful and laid back. Just what I needed.

Now, back to the grind. We are now starting week 8 of 13/14. My last classes should be the week of December 9. Here's hoping the last weeks fly by, because I can't wait for December so I can be off for most of the whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!