Tuesday 8 October 2013

31 for 21: Day 8

Alright. I failed again. Or maybe it's just a stumble.

I find myself getting overwhelmed so quickly that I often feel like I'm drowning before I've even noticed my feet are wet. I try to stay on top of everything...school, work, housework, homework etc. and I do okay for a bit, but then I just fall down and everything steam rolls over top of me.

Don't worry. I'll dig myself out in the end.

The dirty dishes have taken over the counter. The laundry is overflowing out of the laundry baskets. But Everleigh is happy and healthy, and that is important. She still loves me even though I've been a little short with her lately. I'm working on it, munchkin, I promise. Mommy loves you.

Do y'all want a picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!